10 March 2011

Some Trivia

Back when I was first blogging, I stumbled over plinky, a web site whose writers come up with questions every day that people can use for material on twitter, Facebook, blogs, or whatever. Apparently I thought the questions were intriguing enough that I signed up to get email messages once a week with the list of the week's questions.

Usually I just glance at them and delete the email message. But this week's list struck me somehow:

Sunrise or sunset?
If you were a professor, what subject would you teach?
Share a story about your worst date ever.
If you could learn one extreme sport for free, what would it be?
What's one of the most difficult decisions you've ever had to make?
Would you care to dance?
How many languages can you speak?
My answers:

Sunrise.
I am a professor.
I haven't been on a date in more than 25 years.
Does surfing count?
It still haunts me. I don't know if I'll ever blog about it.
Yes!
Two with reasonable fluency, one with some profiency, and I can torture the natives as I try to order a meal in three others. Wanna know how many languages I can read?
So there's some trivia for you for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment