27 July 2008

Where are the Menopause Bloggers?

There are a couple out there: mymenopauseblog, menopause the blog. Plus some web sites about menopause and a good section on menopause on the web version of the book Our Bodies, Our Selves. The National Women's Health Network is advocating for changes in cultural and medical attitudes toward menopause.

Let me know if you know of anything else I should check out. I suppose it will come in due time: if the mom bloggers are still out there in 15 or 20 years, they're likely to comment in collectively minute detail on The Change.

Meanwhile ... okay, I've gained a few pounds. Maybe half a size. But my skin? Gained a size and a half. How did it get so baggy while my clothes got tighter?

When did my eyes decide they couldn't read a restaurant menu without help?

Night sweats: grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment